ul. Kościuszki 41
How to get there >>
Open from Monday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
There are 5 medical doctors, three nurses and one midwife working for the "Juniperus" Outpatient Clinic.
The General Manager and founder is Ph.D. Witold Galczak - specialist in pediatry, neonatology and medical care organization.
M.D. Alina Galczak is a general practitioner and specialist in internal medicine.
Ph.D. Witold Galczak
Specialist in pediatrics, neonatology and medical care organization.
Doctor's degree in medicine - 1977
Degree in medicine - 1964
- Since 1994 - General Manager and founder of the "Juniperus" Outpatient Clinic
- 1992 - 1999 - Neonatology Clinic Director in Institute of Mother and Child in Warsaw
- 1996 - 1997 - Vice-Director of Institute of Mother and Child in Warsaw
- 1984 - 1992 - Director of the Medical Academy Hospital No3 in Warsaw
- 1980 - 1983 - Senior Registrar - Intensive Care Baby Unit of Jamahirija Hospital - University of Garyounis, Benghazi, Libya.
- 1979 - 1980 - Metabolic Diseases Clinic in the Child's Health Centre in Warsaw
- 1973 - 1979 - Pediatric Clinic in the Medical Academy Institute in Warsaw
- 1968 - 1972 - General Manager in the Polish Sanatoria Organization
- 1992-1993 Department of Child Health - The University of Liverpool, GB.
- 1990-1991 International Center for Pediatric Studies - The Albany Medical College, USA.
- 1985 - Guy`s Hospital, London, GB.
- Nov. 2005 - GCP for Investigators training - CRDE
M.D. Alina Galczak
Specialist in internal and family medicine.
Polish Internists, Gastroenterologists and Family Doctors Society Member.
Degree in medicine - 1965
- 1989-1999 Director of "Juniperus" Outpatient Clinic in Izabelin
- 1984-1988 Senior Assistant in Medical Academy Clinic of Gastroenterology and Metabolic Disorders
- 1980-1983 Consultant in Diabetic Outpatient Clinic in Benghazi- Libya
- 1970-1980 Senior Assistant in Medical Academy Clinic of Gastroenterology and Metabolic Disorders
- 1969-1970 Outpatient clinic in Warsaw at Marianska str.
- 1968-1969 Assistant in Nadarzyn Hospital Internal Medicine Ward
- 1965-1967 Municipal Hospital at Solec str. in Warsaw
M.D. Justyna Pietrak
Clinical Research Associate
First degree Specialist in Internal Medicine
Menopausa and Andropausa Society Member
Degree in medicine - 1996
- Since 1998 cooperation with Juniperus Outpatient Clinic
- Experience in Clinical Trials conduct as a monitor and PV Manager (PPD, Servier) 2004-2008
- 1997-2004 Endocrinology Department in Bielanski Hospital in Warsaw